Breathe and Smile If your spiritual practice includes meditation, it can be a challenge to stay in the present moment. In his book, Peace is Every Step, Thich Nhat Hanh recommends conscious breathing to keep you in the present moment by calming your body and mind. This simple technique is easy and can be done […]
About Joy Carter
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Joy Carter contributed a whooping 17 entries.
Entries by Joy Carter
Why an At-Home Retreat? My husband was going to be out of out town for a few days, so I thought I might give myself some retreat time while he way away. I looked at a few places not too far from where I live and then had the thought, “I have the whole place to myself, […]
Get Your FREE Copy of the Mindful Habits E-Workbook!
- 5 Ways to Have a Healthy Mind and Spirit Over the Holid...January 4, 2016 - 4:14 am
- Tips for Making New Year’s Resolutions that LastJanuary 4, 2016 - 4:19 am
- Resolution Woes: Letting Go of Old HabitsDecember 3, 2016 - 12:33 pm
- Worry-free Resolution Goal Setting Do’s & Don’...December 20, 2016 - 5:51 pm
- Calm your Mind with this Simple TechniqueNovember 27, 2018 - 6:58 pm
- My At-Home Spiritual Retreat Experience & Tips on How...October 22, 2018 - 6:53 pm
- Mini-Vacations & Self-Care with Baby Bloom Nutrition’s...April 10, 2018 - 2:08 pm
- Mindful Eating & Food Meditation for Baby Bloom Nutrition’s...February 27, 2018 - 1:31 pm
Joy Carter is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.