Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- Your New Year’s resolution to spend more time at the gym only lasts through January?
- You resolve to eat better but can’t resist finishing the ice cream in the freezer?
- You are using your exercise bike and/or treadmill as clothes drying racks because you haven’t used them in months?
The workshop will help!
Discover breakthrough techniques to finally change your habits for good!
To celebrate Women’s History Month, we are offering this Mindful Habits workshop especially for women. As women, we spend a lot of time caring for others. Take some time to take care of yourself and support other women in this fun and informative workshop.
When you leave this workshop, you will have the tools to identify the needs behind your behaviors and create a plan for success. In addition, you will discover self-care and mindfulness techniques to use to support your habit change goals.
- Two-hour workshop
- Live Guided Visualization
- Dropbox access to a guided visualization MP3 (must provide an email address for access to the recording)
Ready to make lasting, positive changes in your life?
Happy Women’s History Month and see you at the workshop!